There are a number of advantages of using Selenium as a test tool, some of which include:
- It is an open-source that is free and user-friendly.
- It has a large user base that helps different communities.
- It has a large range of browser compatibility such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- It supports a multitude of programming languages such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- A number of operating systems such as Windows, Linux Mac OS, etc. can also use it.
- Distribution testing is also supported by Selenium.
- It has regular repository developments.