@OwenMacknight There could be several reasons why your social media pages are not driving traffic to your online store. Here are some of the possible causes:
- Your content may not be engaging enough to engage your followers and inspire them to click on a link to your website.
- You are not targeting the right audience. For example, if your store sells men’s clothing, then you should be targeting men, not women.
- Your content is too promotional, which may turn followers off. Make sure your social media content has more useful or interesting content than promotional messages.
- You’re not using all of the available social media strategies to promote your online store. For example, you might not be using hashtags or sponsored posts to reach a wider audience.
- You’re not using social media analytics tools to measure your progress and track your success. You need to be able to measure which posts and campaigns are actually working and reaching your target audience.